Product Details& Size Chart
- Neck to Shoulder: Measure from the middle of the neck to end of shoulder (where the sleeve starts).
- Sleeve length (A): Measure from the center back of collar to the end of shoulder.
- Sleeve length (B): Measure from the shoulder to the wrist.
- Shoulder to Shoulder: Measure this length from one shoulder to another.
- Chest: Measure around the fullest part, place the tape close under the arms and make sure the tape is flat across the back.
- Front Length: Measure from the highest point of the shoulder to the desired hemline.
- Hem: Measure from one side to another, but it is vital to take this measurement from above the elastic area (If sweatshirt have any).
- Sleeve cuff: At the widest point of the wrist, measure its circumference. Leave enough room for watches or jewelry worn often. Take this measurement from above the elastic area same as Hem length measurement
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Shipping Time||Shipping Fee|
|Standard||8-15 business days||$9.99|
|Priority Shipping||7-9 business days||$19.99|
Receiving time = Processing time + Shipping time
FREE shipping on orders over $79.00+
1.Return within 30 days from the delivered date.
2.Items received within 30 days from the delivered date.
3.Items received unused, undamaged and in original package.
4.Return shipping fee is paid by buyer.
YOUR RECENT HISTORY
AMIVIVI SIZE GUIDE
As a boutique we carry several brands, therefore some sizes can vary, for this reason we do not have a general size chart as the info can vary from supplier to supplier. Therefore, we make sure to add sizing information (measurements) for each and specific item on every listing description. As stated this information can vary from item to item so we highly recommend to check the sizing suggestions and measurements that is provided on every listing description.
Below is a general US standard size chart for reference, but as stated we suggest customers to check each individual size chart provided on every listing description.
How to Measure
The bust size of women's clothing should be 2 to 4 inches larger than the measured size, for reference only.
Measure around the fullest part of the bust.
Measure around waist at the narrowest point.
Stand with hills together and measure around the fullest part of the hips.